When do I need a zoning permit?

A zoning permit is required whenever you are building, erecting, moving, adding an addition (to), or structurally altering a new or existing structure—or are changing the use of an existing structure or property. All zoning permits are issued by the Union Township Planning & Zoning Department. Please call 513-753-2300 for any questions.

Show All Answers

1. How can I check the zoning of my property?
2. When do I need a zoning permit?
3. What do I need to obtain a zoning permit?
4. How can I file a zoning complaint?
5. Do I need a permit to replace my fence if it’s the exact same type of fence and is in the same exact location?
6. What do I do if I want to start or expand a business in Union Township?
7. What are the rules regarding swimming pools?
8. My neighbor has a tree or tree limb that is in poor condition and I would like to have it removed, can the Township require it to be taken down?